Studio Outlet sells things made by artists.
Studio Outlet sells unique works, test pieces, one-offs, experiments, models, maquettes and more, that are made by artists in the process of developing new work and making exhibitions.
Studio Outlet wants to:
- Get artists’ works into the world, to be lived with, seen and thought about
- Offer a way to buy things made by artists; particularly unique, affordable and unexhibited things that can be lived with
- Give artists a way of earning money from the things they make
- Give people who are interested in supporting artists a way to invest in their practices
- Give artists back their studio spaces, reducing the amount of it that’s used for storage
- Celebrate the value of art that functions as art
Works will available to buy through the online shop in late 2018.
Studio Outlet is run by Joanne Masding.